Polaris Ranger World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEWARE titanaxles on EBAY

3 posters

Go down

BEWARE titanaxles on EBAY Empty BEWARE titanaxles on EBAY

Post by Islander Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:47 pm

A note of caution about a vendor on EBAY that calls itself titanaxles. These individuals sell cv boots and axles on the internet from a location in Florida. They have the least expensive CV boots for a Ranger on the net . They , believe it or not shipped me a USED BOOT that had been cleaned up and crammed flat into a tiny box complete with a leaking sack of grease. I contacted him and sent photos clearly showing him what was sent to me. The owner immediately accused me of trying to rip him off by claiming I was trying to get a refund for a boot I had used. For $ 14.39 , "I was trying to RIP HIM OFF !!!!!!  I packed the boot back up and had it hand carried to the US where a buddy of mine shipped the clearly used boot (it had holes in it !!!) back to his Florida location. Cost me another $ 6.00 .   Never heard a word again......I still can't believe it......... Buyers Beware
of TITANAXLES..............Mad

Islander
PolarisRangerWorld Member

Back to top Go down

BEWARE titanaxles on EBAY Empty Re: BEWARE titanaxles on EBAY

Post by triple-c motorsports Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:01 pm

I'm sure you know this but make sure you give them a bad rating on his page.That will hurt them in the end.Of course till he changes accounts and starts ripping people off all over again.

triple-c motorsports

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridepate Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Yes, put the negative-feedback on him!!!!! that will hurt. He will wish he sent ya another boot!!!!
Ridepate
Ridepate
Admin

https://polarisrangerworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by triple-c motorsports Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Yes he will.

triple-c motorsports

Back to top Go down